воскресенье, 25 января 2015 г.

English language training for me is a bit difficult as I taught high school German. The greater part free from work and family time spent studying English. Job 15 weeks not as difficult as before. Very informative was the job about currency countries. To participate actively in online classes does not work, still too weak knowledge and speaking. But enjoy watching and listening to others. Really want to keep up with the others, so i try to make every effort to do so.

4 комментария:

  1. Well, Vitaliy. I understand you - it can be a little bit difficult to learn English after German, but you are trying and this is really great. As I see google-translator helps you - or maybe it is other help?

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Yes, you're absolutely right, I am using google-translator and I also help my beloved wife.

      Удалить